Prosperity: Sometimes you need a lift, Sometimes you can lend a hand

Business & Personal Loans. Great Rates. Prosper.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

My Citizenship in the Pro-Cast Nation and My Desire to Defect

I promised myself that I would post a few times a week. Ha! Well, there is always a fresh start tomorrow. Why do I always make excuses to get out of my goals?

I know that by following through on even the simplest of exercises will bring me a great sense of satisfaction. So why then do I yank the highest priorities from the top of my list and put them somewhere under "surf the internet", "check my stocks", or "scope out the office dining area to see if any gourmet desserts survived the board meeting."

I'd really like to finish this post but I think I should go to the gym.

2 comments:

Jonny said...

We all have self-sabotaging tendencies. Good luck with conquering yours...

RebeckerOnline said...

Well, because of your April 10th, 2008 entry, I now know that you did not defect.

Looking forward to hearing the financial advice.